Sunday, July 31, 2011

Asher's 1st Birthday Party

Yesterday was Asher's 1st Birthday!!! Oh my I can't believe that he is one already! The year flew by faster then I could've have even thought possible. Since we were moving just before his birthday I decided to throw him a Birthday Party in North Carolina, so all of the people who know him and love him could celebrate his first year. It was such a fun day! Awfully hot, but I think we all had a blast. All of his favorite people showed up and the love was flowing. Of course we went with the Baseball theme. I decided to do a throw back to the old fashioned baseball games and we had all types of concession stand foods and we played a fun game of Softball! Let's just say I rock at Softball (insert total sarcasm here!) but it was fun anyway!
Olivia up to bat

Hot dogs, cotton candy, bubble gum and baseball cupcakes

What's a ball game without peanuts, pretzels and lemonade

We had a hot dog bar and cracker jacks for favors
Unfortunately I didn't take to many pictures and if you noticed there weren't any of the Birthday boy. But just so you know I'm not a terrible mother, my personal photographer :) Jamie took lots of pictures of the day, I just haven't gotten them from her yet. And if you look in the background we also had a bouncy house for the kiddos. Did I mention we had a great day?!

1 comment:

Erin said...

Lenette...your concession stand is just beyond! I wish I could have been there! Yum!

What a great theme...and complete with a game of ball too! Happy Birthday to your little Big League-r!