The horrible wallpaper came off of two rooms fairly easily, but Asher's room has proven to be awfully stubborn! We had to wait several weeks for Internet service finally choosing to go with a different provider. I had to send the first DirecTV technician home after he told me he would have to drill several holes in the home and in order to not have to drill holes it was going to cost me close to $300. Still waiting to hear from the Drs. office for an appointment for Asher since he will be 1 on Saturday.
Of course in the grand scheme of things none of these issues are terribly tragic just frustrating. All of these things just happen to be all of the normal things that we go through when we move. I'm still working on getting the pictures up on the computer. We have a new computer and I just haven't moved over all the software yet.
No comments:
Post a Comment