Monday, August 01, 2011

Tea Time

My good fried Debbie and I have discovered something that we just LOVE to do....Afternoon Tea! I think it must be similar to how my wonderful friends Keri and Erin feel about wine tasting! Since we aren't drinkers this is our 'wine tasting'! We went for our first time in New York few years ago on our girls weekend and just fell in love. We found a place a few towns over, grabbed a couple of our friends and had a wonderful afternoon! I think we may have converted Jamie. ;)
Jamie and her tea. We each selected a different kind and then shared, and even bought some to take home.
Claudia, Debbie, Jamie and Me
Our amazing tea tray! Blueberry scones on the bottom, 3 different types of tea sandwiches in the middle, and the sweets at the top.
My tea...yummy! My favorite was the cinnamon vanilla

2 comments:

Erin said...

Lenette! I love tea too, and have never been "out to tea"! WHEN you and I finally reunite, we must do this! That tea tray looks delicious!

Brook said...

Scream! I am so JEALOUS! I think I found one in PA close to my house that I want to take my girls to. How fun! I miss all your faces!