Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Things That Make Me Happy!


{In no particular order}

Taryn's giggle

Olivia's smile

Kerrigan's hugs

They way Beau smells

Michael Jackson's music

Warm days (not hot, just warm)

A good meal

Quiet mornings

Quiet evenings

A good love story

My children playing nicely together

Beau doing the dishes ;)

Nap time
A good book

My friends

Weddings

Planning a party

Creme Brulee

Dirty Dancing

Girls Just Want to Have Fun

Girls Night Out

Shopping

New York City

Vacations/Traveling

Spending time together with my family

Hugging Beau

Laughing

{There are many, many more! These are just the one's that popped into my head!}

2 comments:

The Creegers said...

I loved reading this. It gave me the kick in the pants I needed. I'm grumpy, but I will get dressed and take the kids for a walk...because that's what makes me happy! Thanks, L!

Erin said...

So many of those are on my "happy" list too!!!