Thursday, March 11, 2010

Little Fashionista.....

......or Gypsy Girl! Don't ask! She lives in her own world!! Let me just clarify, I am not one of 'those' mothers. I do not let my children wear whatever they want. I'm anal, I want them to look 'presentable' and put together. I like them to match, I don't like them to look homeless or motherless. But sometimes I just gotta let it go. And she was just going to preschool not SCHOOL, which if she had, she wouldn't have been wearing this!
{you probably can't tell in the picture, but her leggings do not come down to her ankles, but her socks cover the bare space}

2 comments:

The Creegers said...

This makes my day and please tell taryn that i think she looks fabulous! I struggle with this as well. Mazzy definitely has her own thoughts about what she wants to where and when. As a compromise, she can where whatever she likes around the house and then I give her choices IF she ends of choosing something I just can't have happen. ;-)

School is going to be a tough one for me. I am total control freak....I guess it will teach me to loosen the reigns a bit...maybe. :-)

all about the girls said...

Oh, this one made me laugh out loud!!! Her and Gracie really were cut out of the same cloth!! And why is it that the outfits we do both agree on are the ones that get ruined?