I got tagged so here it is
10 Years ago I was (that would be 1998, right?):
1. Livin' it up in Roman Gardens in Provo
2. Parting it up at King Henry
3. Breaking up with then Fiance Bruce (ugh! thank-goodness!)
4. being the 'rebel' roommate with Cindy in an apartment full of total molly's!
5. Working at Household Finance and waiting for the summer semester to start so I could get some new 'funner' roommates. (except Cindy I didn't want her to leave :(
Things on my To Do List Today
1. Go to Brook's to work on craft projects for Enrichment
2. Do the dishes (my stinkin' dishwasher broke! it's only 6 mo. old!)
3. Make dinner, Friday is pizza night!
4. Finish "Standing in the Rainbow" for Book Club (great book, totally recommend it!)
5. Enjoy the beautiful weather, finally!
Things I would do if I were suddenly a Billionaire:
1. Build our dream home in Aspen or Vail
2. Travel--To Hawaii to visit Brooke
3. Buy a post baby wardrobe
4. Travel
5. Not feel guilty about buying stuff oh yeah and TRAVEL!
BAD HABITS:
1. Leaving the blow dryer out (according to Beau)
2. Interrupting people when they talk (haven't we been over this before)
3. Crying when I get mad, ugh I hate that!
4. Throwing my clothes on the floor instead of the laundry basket that is 2 feet away
5. Not keeping my bar area clutter free
Places I have lived (in order):
1. California
2. Japan
3. Washington State
4. California (again)
5. Utah
6. Michigan
7. Missouri
8. Vermont
9. Utah (again)
10. New York
11. Washington State (again)
12. Florida
13. North Carolina
10 Places I have visited (not all inclusive):
1. Canada
2. Puerto Rico
3. Mexico
4. Grand Cayman
5. Honduras
6. Belize
7. Key West
8. Escalante Utah (you're all jealous!)
9. Disneyland and Disney World
10. Manhattan
5 Jobs I have had or have now:
1. Sandwich Artist at Subway (gotta love high School jobs)
2. Office Manager for a mortgage company
3. Florist
4. Kid Zone staff at the YMCA
5. Kid Zone Coordinator for the YMCA
5 Things people don't know about me
1. Was in drama club, had the lead in two school plays and won Actress of the Year when I was a sophomore
2. Was editor of my High School paper when I was a senior
3. I almost had a panic attack over a spider (I am paralyzingly afraid of them)
4. I've never lived in the same place for more then 4 years
5. I can't play pool because I have 0 depth perception
5 Things that make my life super fabulous right now
1. My husband he makes me laugh (today's a good day)
2. Olivia and Taryn getting along, while they are painting
3. The beautiful breeze blowing through my house right now
4. The smell of pizza in the oven
5. All of us Hussey's are healthy and happy
okay I know if I tag you none of you will do it so I don't know why I bother, but I'll follow the rules and do it anyway :) I love you all! Brooke T., Becky, Jenn Cooley, Jen Candland, Stacy, Cindy and whoever else wants to share!
2 comments:
You wouldn't like it over at my house right now. I killed 4 spiders today!
You've traveled a ton! Did you like Grand Cayman? All I've heard about it is from John Grisham books.
Yeah, you just had to say nice things about me because you know I read your blog!! And, you interrupt people? Shocker! hee hee
Post a Comment