Saturday, December 08, 2007

Kids Christmas Party

Beau's work had a Christmas party for the kids today. It was small, but nice. It was at a hotel and they had cookies, crafts and of course Santa! We've been talking it up to the girls so that they would be okay with sitting on Santa's lap. I was so happy they both walked up there when their names were called and sat on his lap and told them what they wanted for Christmas. It was really cute. The parents provided the presents, but it was so cute once they opened them, they were both "look what Santa gave to us!" I love the imagination and magic of Christmas! Sorry the pictures are a little out of order Santa came last. shy Taryn telling Santa she wants a princess bike
both pics of Olivia came out blurry, but you can kinda see her happy face.
Taryn opening her gifts, the older boys were trying to help her.

They both got coloring books and crayons, they were in HEAVEN!
helping Taryn make a candy cane...okay I ended up making it.

eating cookies
sorry it's turned, but I didn't want to delete it to fix it.
she didn't want to wear the blindfold, but she still couldn't get sticker on the Rudolph's nose!


No comments: