Sunday, December 02, 2007

On the Home Stretch!

The end is near and I am soooo excited! If you've noticed on my baby ticker I have only 25 days left until my due date, yeah! If I thought I was ready to have this baby a month ago, I am dying to get this little girl OUT now! I told my cousin Heather the other day that I really haven't been waking up that much during the night these days. Well, I suppose I spoke way too soon because these past few days I can't seem to get much sleep. There is no comfortable position and when I do get up my lower back hurts so much I can barely walk. I envy those of you who feel their best when they are pregnant!
My mom flies in on the 15th and I would love her to be there when the baby is born, but part of me wishes every day that today is the day! Knowing my luck Beau will get his wish and I will be in the hospital on Christmas Day. Luckily 98% of our Christmas shopping is done and what is left either Beau of my mom can finish. I just don't want to miss watching Olivia and Taryn wake up on Christmas morning. Olivia has already been asking me what kind of cookies we're going to make for Santa, those are the things I really don't want to miss. I'm a sucker for all things Christmas! So I'm hoping very soon, I'll be able to post pictures of our newest little princess. If anyone feels the need to pray for that too, I won't mind (hee hee!)

4 comments:

all about the girls said...

I am so jealous! I wish I only had 25 days left!! I hope you don't have a Christmas baby--that would be so hard...Hopefully not much longer for the misery!

Evie B. said...

I can't believe you're that close to being done already! I"m jalous, too...but only a couple months left. I'll survive. Can't wait to see this cute little babe of yours!

It's Toner Time said...

Hey Lenett,
I never comment on your blog! It looks so cute, I cannot believe how big your girls are and how cute! You look great too! Hope everything is going well... I really miss ya, and wish we lived much closer so we could hang out! We really miss all of our friends and fam right now... Hawaii is great, but too far from everyone! Love ya! Brooke

It's Toner Time said...

Oops, I spelled your name wrong! Lenette!