Sunday, May 09, 2010

Welsh/Rust Wedding Flowers

One of the guys that works for Beau (and a close friend) got married this weekend. He married a girl that also works with them and she asked me if I would do her wedding flowers and help with the centerpieces. It was a beautiful wedding and the colors were so fun to work with. I wish that I was a better photographer, but I'm not so please use some visualization. I didn't get as many pictures as I'd like, but here are the few that I did. The throw Bouquet
Centerpiece (the finished product had an orange Gerber Daisey next to the vases), it looked so pretty with the candles lite.

Brides Bouquet

Mother's/Grandmother's corsages

Groom/Groomsman/Ring Bearer Boutonnieres.
Can't believe I didn't get any of the Bridesmaid bouquets, but they were five orange/fuchsia Gerber daisies with white ribbon. Simple yet beautiful.

5 comments:

4HessGirls said...

Lenette those are so beautiful!!! Great job!!! You are very talented!

Erin said...

How do you fit so much talent in on little body?! You amaze me with your creativity and ENERGY!

Evie B. said...

Gorgeous! Great job!!!

Beau & Lenette said...

Erin, don't let the 'Energy' fool you! I'm not sure where it comes from either, but I do cheat a little, I take nap almost every afternoon! I seem to always be a bit on the sleepy side!

Kerilyn said...

These turned out beautiful! You have an eye for flower arrangement that I certainly envy. You should see me clumsily arranging flowers...it's embarrassing. Great job, Lenette!