I forgot to post these pictures at the time, but I wanted to show off my pretty front yard. It's not completely finished, it is a work in progress, but I'd say it's about 75% done. I also wanted to give credit to my wonderful, awesome friends who so graciously worked their butts off to beautify my flower beds!
A little view of the before
Jamie using Debbie's 'toy'! Jamie pretty much is my gardening hero! She helped me pick out the flowers and all the other things that I had no idea that I needed. She is the best!
3 comments:
I'm so jealous! I've been wanting to find enough motivation and money to redo our beds in front! This turned out great AND you got help from the ladies...so awesome!!
Looks great...was this the pre school project? You are genius!
yes Erin this was the Preschool project! I felt a little guilty, because it was a lot of work. It did go by fast with all the 'workers', but there was a lot of digging. Keri, money is the reason why it isn't finished yet! Hopfully in the next month or so....
Post a Comment