Beau dressed both Taryn and
Kerrigan in purple yesterday. Don't know if it was on purpose or not, but they both looked super cute!

Poor lady K has a nasty head cold and it sure shows on her face



Here's our little purple
leprechaun! Olivia got the hat and the necklace at her St.
Patricks Day party at school and Taryn kinda took over ownership of them. She has been wearing them everyday, everywhere.

These are the cupcakes I made for our Preschool St.
Patricks Day party. They turned out super cute. They were a little
monotonous to do, but they were a hit!
2 comments:
I didn't even recognize Kerrigan at first...she is growing up so fast! Taryn really rocks those glasses, they look great on her! Finally, Those cupcakes...yummy yummy! Did you have to dye each cake batter layer. Great job, mama!! Love the Lucky Charms toppers.
What a cute idea for the cupcakes, yum!!!
I agree with Keri about Taryn's glasses...so cute!
Post a Comment