Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happenings

So Kerrigan broke my camera! We've been researching new ones and I'd like you're opinions. I want one that is small, can take video and is rechargeable...know any good ones?!

Beau's sister and her family came for a visit...it was way too short! But we had fun! The kids played really well together and us adults had a BLAST playing games! I think Beau and I were crying a few times. And darn it, my camera was broken because I got absolutely NO pictures, which is too bad because there were some great photo ops!

So tonight the cousins leave and we head off to some friends for a fun night. I can't believe it's practically 2010! The year started off slow and we had some really rough months there. But the rest of year has gone by pretty fast and here we are one day before 2010. This next year already will be full. We'll have a new baby, Taryn will be starting school, family is coming to visit, we're going to visit family! Goodness I'm tired already!

I hope you all have a safe and fun New Years Eve and a fabulous start to 2010! Oh and did I mention I HATE being pregnant!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

I LOVE my canon Powershot. I have the sd600 and its great. I love that it has a rechargeable battery so I don't have to keep buying them. And the battery charge lasts a couple weeks. I do like that I can carry it in my pocket and pull it out whenever I need it. It takes videos and has a ton of features I don't even use. I did buy a bigger memory card for it, but other than that, its perfect as is. (Canon has a nice return customer program. If your canon breaks, they'll sell you a refurbished one for 1/2 price. I've done it twice. Love it!)

Rebecca said...

P.S. I'm planning to come out there next week for Victoria's wedding reception.