Wednesday, December 16, 2009

And I'm Done....

I'm finally finished with all the goodies for our friends, teachers and neighbors...thank goodness! I've had a VERY VERY busy week and I feel like I'm just trying to fit things into any moment I can. I'm so grateful for Beau for helping me I just don't think I could have gotten it all done had he not been there to help! And I thoroughly enjoyed listening to him laugh as he was watching Home Alone 2! Mint Chocolate covered Oreo's...I wished I'd gotten a picture of the finished product, they turned out really pretty, with the white drizzle and sprinkles.
Mississippi Mud Cookies
Chocolate Almond Macaroons...I didn't get a picture of the chocolate part

The boxes waiting to be filled with treats!

The finished product!

I made this last year for Olivia's Kindergarten teachers. I loved the idea of them so much I made them again this year. I filled them with a box of treats.
Tomorrow I mail out all the Christmas cards and then I will be all done with my Christmas responsibilities...except stocking stuffers but that's an easy task that can be done anytime.

5 comments:

Kalena said...

Those chocolate covered Oreos look delish!

Rebecca said...

You are so amazing! I can never think of good gifts for teachers and then I can't overcome inertia to get it done. I love the bags. They are so cute and actually useful!

all about the girls said...

You make me exhausted just looking at all your work!! You are amazing as ever!!

Heather said...

The boxes are super cute! I'll have to see if I can get any after Christmas this year.
I SERIOUSLY hope you did not use shortning this year.... I don't think I could even try it again if I wanted to....

Kerilyn said...

Can I be you!? These are so adorable and very thoughtful. Coming from a teachers wife...tokens of appreciation mean THE WORLD!

Also, I got butterflies in my stomach when I saw the new countdown for Baby Hussey. I wanna anotha'....did I just say that? Bad Keri! ;-)