Monday, October 05, 2009

DC Day 1

I had such a great trip to DC and here are some of the pictures I wanted to share. I've broken it up by day. Brooke and I stayed at 3 different hotels!!! I know...crazy you might say....but it was so much fun!

The First Hotel we stayed at was the Omni Shoreham, it was such a nice hotel and several movies had been filmed there including The Pelican Brief.

The lobby at the Omni Shoreham

The tub in this bathroom was so long I could actually fit in it and take a bath without my legs hanging out!

We went to see Jersey Boys.....Soooo good! It was such a fun show, It was about the rise and fall of Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons...the music was amazing!

Brooke playing games on her Blackberry waiting for the show to start :)

No comments: