Wednesday, September 09, 2009

{pre}School Days

Today was Taryn's first day of preschool! We wanted to put her in school last year, but we just couldn't bring ourselves to pay the outrageous amount that most schools want so we just held off. Well this year a few friends of mine from church (who previously worked at a preschool) decided to put together a rotating preschool and asked if I'd like to participate. How could I say no?! There are four moms and 5 kids (one set of twins) and we each take a week to teach. They go Mon, Wed and then on Friday we all get together for a field trip somewhere that has to do with our theme for that week. I'm really excited for it and so is T! How cute is she? I orginally bought this shirt for Olivia, but she freaked out and threw a MAJOR fit because of the tie...she didn't want to look like a boy!
I know everyone is wondering where are her glasses? Kerrigan broke them and I haven't gotten them fixed yet.

Are we surprised that she wanted all things princess?!

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

Are you doing Joy School? We did that last year as co-op preschool and I loved it. I liked it better when it wasn't my turn..... but it was great!

And if you think NC preschool costs a lot, VA would give you a heart attack! Dan has a problem paying more for a preschool then we paid for tuition at BYU! Me too.

4HessGirls said...

She looks so cute! I love the outfit! That sounds like a great way to do preschool. The girls are growing up so fast.

camillavt said...

What a cute little stinker!!!!!! I miss your girls....and you....kinda. :)

all about the girls said...

Super cute! That was my favorite way to do pre-school, the rotating co-op! Did that with Grace for a few months last year. It was perfect.