Well, here are the much anticipated pictures of our trip! We had such a great time! A lot of talking, laughing and over fun. We walked a lot, shopped a lot and ate a lot. We went to the Empire State Building, WTC, The Metropolitan Museum of Art, and we saw the Broadway production of Wicked (AMAZING!). We went to Little Italy where we ate some yummy Italian food and got some yummy treats at this fantastic bakery. We filled up on Garrett's popcorn (It's a Chicago staple, but thank goodness they have a shop in NYC!). We already have our trip for next year planned! Thanks ladies for a fabulous time!
This is the fabulous place we ate at every morning for breakfast. The made this fresh homemade oatmeal every morning...so good!
Brooke trying to steal a Monet!
7 comments:
I want a copy of the pictures... I'll give you mine if you give me yours...
I'm basically jealous! We really need to plan a sister trip...even if it is just me and you haha.
Wow, that trip looks like so much fun. The food sounds yummy! I love the ring too. I'm glad you had so much fun and it was great to see your pictures. :)
Looks a great time and makes me want to visit!
Looks like you gals had a blast! How fun that you were able to go and have girls time!
K! That's it! I am coming next year!! I thought about how much fun you were having all weekend long!
Lenette, thanks for all the pictures...looked like an amazing time!! SO envious of your time that you were able to spend with your girlfriends in city that I will most likely visit 20 years from now!;-)
Post a Comment