Monday, March 02, 2009

"Daddy! We're Stuck!"

These two little munchkins were supposed to be cleaning their room, but instead they were goofin' around and got stuck! It was pretty funny!

3 comments:

all about the girls said...

That is totally something my girls would do! Aubrey got stuck on the bottom bunk of the doll bunkbed the other day and I totally lectured Grace, however, then I saw her do it herself and I had to apologize after realizing that Aubrey has the crazy gene just like the rest of them!

4HessGirls said...

That is so funny and I could totally see Courtney and Mackenzie doing the same thing. I try to have Courtney clean her room and she gets distracted in about 5 seconds. Your girls are so cute.

The Creegers said...

Was it both their idea or did Taryn just jump in? Olivia looks a little squished!