Monday, March 02, 2009

The Big 6!

I can't believe my little girl is 6! She was so tiny when she was born and now she is just soo grown up! She's becoming such a little lady. She's still so sweet and kind and helpful! She loves school and her friends and is all things GIRL! I love this girl! After her dance competition we took her and the girls to Chuck E. Cheese. It was a fun day for our Birthday girl!


Our little hat girls!

Olivia LOVES to take pictures so for her birthday we got her a camera. And of course here is Olivia with her Hanna Montana bag she got from a friend. Doesn't she look too grown-up?!

2 comments:

Kalena said...

I figured since Olivia is coming upon the age of tween obsession...it's spelt HannaH Montana. You may have done it by mistake but I figured I should correct you before millions to tweens become offended.

PS-I love the hats! Too cute!

The Creegers said...

Boy, your girls are just beautiful., Lenette!