Beau left on Sunday to spend sometime with his family in NY. I've been told he's been pretty helpful fixing things around the house. We sure miss him here, but I've been taken back to our time in Florida when he was gone for months at a time. We survived then, a week is a piece of cake! I have to admit I've been a little bored, but Beau rented some movies for me before he left so that has kept me a little occupied. I took Olivia and Taryn and the neighbor girls to the movies on base last night. Tuesdays are free movie night, so all we had to pay for was snacks. I love those kind of nights. I'm hopeing to get some pcitures of the kids up here, I've been slacking in the picture department lately.
For those of you that are interested in updates of Ashlyn, you can check out my SIL blog if you'd like. Here is a picture of her as of a few days ago. They are slowly taking her off of sedation and once she is completely off they will be able to determine the severity of the damage that was done to her brain. She is showing some good signs though so we are all very optimistic.
4 comments:
I didn't know Beau was leaving for a little bit. That picture is so sad :( And I agree we were definitely meant to be sisters! I was talking to MItchell about it the other night, we are basically the same. I looove The Children's Place! I'm not getting his pictures taken because I'm getting them taken in March but I was thinking of having him wear 2 outfits for his birthday pictures. That one and then a more casual one like I usually do. Anyway, I'm done blabbering now. Love ya!
The movie night sounds like fun! I'm so sorry to hear about your niece and that picture is so heartbreaking, she has been through so much. I will remember her and her family in my prayers.
In the presents on the tables they were salt and pepper shakers of birds in a nest. Our Relief Society presidents message theme went along with a birds nest. It was a fun night. Last year for the R.S. birthday we played the price is right with a R.S. theme...It was so much fun. Hope your doing good.
Oh, that sweet, sweet girl...my heart breaks for her and your family...my prayers and thoughts are with you...
And free movie night sounds awesome!
Oh, that picture of Ashlyn just breaks my heart! I pray that she is doing well and her family gets through this well! I just can't even imagine what that must be like for them.
Post a Comment