Olivia and Taryn both had dentist appointments today. Always a fun adventure with my girls. Olivia did great!! She had a great experience the last time she went and now she is a fabulous dental patient! Taryn on the other hand not so great a patient. You know screaming, hollering and all the dramatics! No cavities, yeah! Olivia does have two teeth that aren't able to come through because of other teeth that haven't come out yet, so if they don't come out by her next visit they may need to be pulled. Both girls are also looking at a future of braces...lovely. There is a positive note to the whole braces thing. Olivia has started loosing her teeth quite a bit earlier then most kids her age. This means that she can get braces sooner and then get them off sooner. We'll take any small blessing. P.S. Taryn's tonsillectomy is tomorrow! Wish us luck!
2 comments:
Good luck with the surgery! (and recovery) I'm sure it will go great! Thanks for reminding me that I am behind on the dental appointments for the girls...better add that to the to do list!
Wow, All my kids got all their teeth in really early, but Johsua is now 7 years old and still has every one of his baby teeth!! I won't let the dentist take them out, I have horror memories of when I was 6 and the dentist removed a loose tooth while I screamed.
Good luck on the tonsillectomy!
Post a Comment