Here's the new header! I knew it was too small, I was just too lazy to go back and fix it! :) Is it an okay size now? It's an okay picture, but with 3 little munchkins it's hard to get everyone to smile and look at the camera at the same time. I'm debating whether or not to get it taken again. I don't like Olivia in this picture...well, I like Olivia...you know what I mean!!! What do ya'll think?
K-Dawg (as her daddy lovingly calls Kerrigan) is doing much better! The little white pimply spots have all broken and they are starting to scab over yeah! She's been a little stinker about her medicine. She spits it out so we've been putting it in her bottle. She figured that out and was pushing it away for awhile, but I guess she's realized that is she wants to eat she's just gonna have to suck it up!!!
p.s. Keri what's fifths disease?
2 comments:
I like this picture, Olivia is at the stage it will be tough to get a "natural" look in a posed family pic. Suffer with the rest of us~! The more kids you have the odds are every family pic until they are 30 will have one difficult person in it!
Thanks, Lenette! You have such a beautiful family.
You should have seen me at Apple Hill a month ago...PLEADING with Mazzy to get a good shot. Did me NO good!;-)
Post a Comment