This darling little girl is our niece Ashlyn. Ashlyn is almost 4 years old, just a bit older then Taryn. Ashlyn was born with a heart defect called Right Ventricle Infarction, basically she is missing the right part of her heart. She has had 2 open heart surgeries since she was born and on September 30th she went in for her 3rd surgery. This is supposed to be her last surgery until she is grown. The surgery went well and she was only supposed to be in the hospital for 5-7 days that turned into 10 days...well it's the 14th and she's still there. She's developed double pneumonia and her protein levels are low. You can imagine how hard all of this is for a 4 year old. The sweet thing needs lots and lots of prayers and I was hoping that all of you could keep her in yours. Her parents and siblings could also use some prayers, it's all been very stressful for every one. Thanks, Love to all! (rob I hope you don't mind that I 'borrowed' the picture)
5 comments:
That just breaks my heart! I thought she was doing better, it's so sad to hear she is not doing so hot. We will definitely keep her in our prayers!
I'm so sorry to hear about your niece. She is a beautiful little girl. We will keep her in our prayers.
what an adorable little girl. I will certainly add my prayers to the rest being sent up!
It broke my heart to read about your adorable niece...a parents nightmare! I wish for her and her family a very speedy recovery.
Sending much love your way...what a sweet face!
Post a Comment