Just thought I'd throw a few random things that we've been doing these days out there for your enjoyment.
While I was at my cake class last week Beau and the girls decided to make a tent in the Living Room to sleep in. Taryn (surprise...surprise) got in trouble for goofing around so she had to go back up to her room, but Olivia fell asleep in the 'tent' and I just couldn't resist taking a few pictures of my sleeping princess. When she sleeps she looks just like she did when she was a baby...melts me heart!

She's been doing this for a while now, but I just love that Kerrigan can finally hold her own bottle! Makes life a lot easier around here:)
And..here's my latest cake assignment form class. I hate it, and here's why..it obviously isn't symmetrical, the bows aren't the same size or shape, same with the ears and eyes. I really am enjoying my time away for these classes, but I'm not 100% happy with the teacher that we have. I don't think she gives us enough insight into the next class we have coming up so that we can properly prepare. If I had had some knowledge of what we where going to be doing I could have done up a template or something so that all of my 'parts' could have been a little bit more even. I've felt this way for a couple of classes, plus she's not very critical, I know that sounds like an odd thing to complain about, but I've asked her to give me some constructive criticism so t hat I can know what I can do better and all she tells me to do is 'just practice'. Not the most helpful, I already know I need to practice, but show me what I'm doing wrong! Sorry for the rant...thanks for listening:)
1 comment:
Those are precious photos of your little Olivia!
Post a Comment