Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Novelty Cake

This weeks cake assignment and I'd have to say my favorite so far. The air conditioner was broken in our room so I had a hard time keeping my frosting stiff, but the little ladybug turned out cute anyway! I'll tell you all those little stars on the cake really are painful! My hand hurt like you know what for a long time afterwards!


6 comments:

all about the girls said...

That cake is way cute! So, I just found your birthday card sitting in my scrapbook stuff. Which means I mailed an empty envelope yesterday! Oops! Sorry bout that! Enjoy the Washington air or something from the lovely empty envelope! I am such an airhead!

The Creegers said...

So, this cake class...do you go somewhere or is it online? Your family must love you bringing home cakes every week. That ladybug is adorable...great job. What flavor cake?

Evie B. said...

SO so cute! I'm impressed!

Brook said...

Looks yummy! It's probably good that I didn't take that class... A cake every week!? Are you sick of eating them yet?

Brenda B said...

Seriously, I can't even frost a basic cake. It is fun to see the cakes that you make!

Fonsecas said...

Well I can only say that I'm mexican, so I don't do the stuff!
J/K it looks amazing!!
Where do you take the class?..