Thursday, July 03, 2008

Pictures

So frustrated with my camera! I called the camera fixer guy (I know such technical term) and he told me that I would have to send the camera back to Canon, because he can't get the parts to fix it. Apparently it's a circuit malfunction and will cost $120 to fix, not sure it's worth fixing if it's going to cost that much. So I had to make a trip to Wal-mart to download the pics onto a CD. Our computer is so ghetto that it doesn't have a spot to put your memory card in so I have to rely on the USB cable which I guess is where the circuit thingy is. Blah..blah..blah, I actually don't really understand it, I just know I can take pictures I just can't download them. Anyway here are pictures from the last few weeks.

Here is the toy that Taryn swallowed. The yellow one is what I thought she swallowed and purple one is what she actually swallowed. I know don't ask!!!

The cheesy homemade 4th of July crafts we made.

Blueberry pickin'



Kerrigan all hot and sweaty from picking blueberries.
7 years baby!
My girls
my girls and their cute daddy!
Haha! This is my first cake from my cake class that I'm taking (did I mention I'm taking a cake class?) Anyway, I couldn't think of anything else to write so I resorted to a 16 year old girl making a cake for her boyfriend in Home Ec (do they still have Home Ec?), plus I'm always up for embarrassing my husband. It turned out alright but I need a lot of practice. I've decided I really prefer designing with fondant over buttercream.


5 comments:

Jessica N. said...

I personally LOVE the 16-year-old-type message on the cake. It's always nice to revert back sometimes. I bet Beau was thrilled.

Erin said...

Hey, great pictures of the blueberry picking. And I was so glad to see a picture of you and Beau. Congrats on 7 years! wow!
Hey nice cake - I'm sure Beau was flattered! ;)

Erin

The Creegers said...

Great photo of you and your husband! You guys are very cute together.

That charm looks huge...how did that pass through Taryn's little body? Amazing!

Rebecca said...

On the Camera issue- when mine broke and wasn't under warrantee, they let me use the customer loyalty program and I got an upgraded camera at half cost. Ask them about that before you pay to fix it.

all about the girls said...

Love the pics! You look great, by the way!! Congrats on 7 years--way to go! And cute kids to boot. Woo-hoo!