Saturday, July 19, 2008

OH TARYN!!!

Didn't I mention before how Taryn never makes for a dull moment in our home?! We'll she sure can keep us on our toes! Here are few pictures of her before and after our trip. She got into my make-up while we were packing and decided to put on some mineral make-up. I could smell it the second I walked into my room! She's always so proud of herself!
She had to pee like 3 times on the way home from Asheville there wasn't a place to stop this particular time. This is exactly why we bring this little potty on the road with us. We actually pulled off this little side road, so don't worry that she was right on the side where people could see her!
And this is what we found when we got home. We let the girls go outside and play while we unloaded the car. They got out the last of the dreaded Moon Sand and Sidewalk Chalk. Taryn had on her leotard and I guess decided she didn't want to wear it anymore. Beau and I were just going about our business when we came upon this!

She was just having a good ole time by herself on back porch...Naked! I think Beau and I laughed so hard we had tears running down our face! totally oblivious to us inside!
trying to get the sand out of the private areas, this was actually the most decent of the whole thing. It was so funny!



3 comments:

Jessica N. said...

That is hilarious! I loved the naked pics.
We also took a potty on a road trip for Julia when she was potty training - it was the best thing we ever did!

Brenda B said...

I never thought to take a potty on the road...what a great idea! I too love the naked pics....too funny!

all about the girls said...

Oh my gosh! That was so hilarious! Sounds (and looks!) like something Grace would do! Those two are cut from the same cloth!