Monday, July 07, 2008

He's on my List....

Okay so I thought the previsous title wasn't very nice so I edited it :)! But the comment still makes me cringe!
Beau- "You know it's really annoying to loose weight when you're already skinny."

Umm....ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!! Okay, Boy I wish I had that problem.

4 comments:

Fonsecas said...

Tell me about it!!!
Why don't guys get pregnant huh?..
I feel your pain girl!!

Heather said...

Well Adam hasn't been saying that. He's says it's my fault he's gained weight. I told him he could put on the nipple shield and nurse Blake so he could loose 30 lbs too. The mental image is just too funny.

The Creegers said...

They also are the ones to lose weight faster when both of you are dieting! SO annoying!;-)

Erin said...

hilarious! I can totally picture Beau saying that and then after seeing your face laughing and saying
"What?!" like he doesn't know what his comment just did.

okay I can't stand that everytime I go to your site it looks different and amazing! Well I am happy for you but jealous because I can't make mine look so pretty!

Love you - Erin