Sorry for the lack of posts this last week, but not much has happened in the Hussey home of late. We did get our dishwasher fixed...yay!, well kind of. It's not making a horendous noise anymore, just a small rattling one. We'll get it fixed, but at least I can run it without worrying that it's going to explode! What a snob I am I was getting rather irratated having to WASH them. I felt like it had been at least a month without it, but in reality it had only been a week :). Then our air conditioner crapped out on us, but we got that fixed today and that wasn't much of a bother, just a few really warm days in our house.
The girls are doing well. We drove by Olivia's school today, I register her next Friday and I didn't know where the school was, so we went to check it out. She got so excited, If she could start school today she would be on cloud nine! She asked me the funniest thing today on the way to the library. She asked "mommy did you have a husband named daddy when I was born?" I had to laugh at that! I told her of course I did, I had a husband named daddy even before she was even thought of! She cracks me up. Taryn got her permanent pair of glasses today (see picture below) and I'd have to say she looks rather darling in them. Taryn as usual is Taryn. She did have a small cold earlier in the week which put her out of commission for a few hours :). She has bruises from head to toe, mostly from running into EVERYTHING! She banged her knee up pretty good today by running into a door.....oh Taryn! For cute pictures of baby K see next post!
No comments:
Post a Comment