Today our little Taryn turned 3!! I think Olivia was just as excited about Taryn turning 3 as Taryn was. We started the morning with pink mickey pancakes which is always a big hit around here(we're having her party on saturday). Then Taryn had her 3 year check-up which included one shot, she only cried a little bit, I think she cried more over the anticipation then the actual shot. She is still tall and skinny, 25% for weight and 90% for height. I'll be honest I wasn't sure she would make it through the day today she's been such a stinker! But such has been the last 3 years with this little princess. As many of you know Taryn is quite the ball of energy and any of you that have had the pleasure to know her, you know what a feisty spirit she has! She has for sure been my test and trial so far in life. But on the flip side she is so very loving, funny and very protective of her family, especially her sisters. As much as she exhausts me on a daily basis I couldn't or wouldn't imagine our family without her. Of course I'm suffer from mommy bias and think she is just SO cute, super smart and has the most amazing imagination. We just love our sweet Taryn!!!
pink mickey pancakes
posing for a pic, notice we STILL don't have grass!!!
Miss Bad A. :)
3 comments:
Awww...she's soo sweet! Happy Birthday Taryn!! Can't believe you're 3 today! I remember you guys bringing her to meet us for the FIRST time at my parents house! Now she's a beautiful little girl!! Hope she enjoyed her day!!
She is such a cutie!!! Happy Birthday Taryn!! I like the bad A pose :)
Pink Mickey pancakes...clever! Taryn is adorable!
Post a Comment