Thursday, December 27, 2007

Just one more post I promise!

Okay, I promise this is the last one for today, but I have to send a shout out to my AWESOME husband who thoroughly spoiled me this Christmas! He surprised me with a brand new Kitchen Aid mixer! I've been wanting one for YEARS, but they were always to expensive and I always found other things to spend the money on. Well he decided this was the year to finally get it fore me. He told me that this was my Christmas and I deserved it since I had just given birth to our 3rd baby! How sweet is he?! He also hooked me up with the 12" deep skillet that I've been wanting. He is the best husband ever! I did feel a little guilty though because all I got him were boxers and a new pair of pants (that's what he asked for) we were trying to be a little bit conservative this year with our spending. It was hard for me to do that because I do love to shop, especially for my family. I haven't had a chance to use the mixer yet, but I got to use my new skillet to make Christmas breakfast and I am so in love with how big it is! What a great Christmas!

No comments: