Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas Morning

I didn't get too many pictures of Christmas Morning, a little disappointing, but here are the few that I did get. This is the girls and Beau waiting for me to get the camera before they came down to see what Santa brought.
Santa brought them new bikes!
Beau and I got the girls helmets and knee pads.
Taryn in her helmet! Beau said she looked like a retarded kid! She wanted to wear it all morning. The girls got these cute towels from my Dad and his wife. Olivia's is a frog. Taryn also got an outfit, Cinderella dress-up clothes and a backpack with crayons and a color book and a Diego Rescue Pack. Olivia got a new barbie, barbie clothes and a barbie convertible, a backpack with a color book and crayons. And the both got this really cute quiet book that my mom made for them for Church. We had a really quiet Christmas at home with just us. We made a big breakfast with yummy caramel apple croissant french toast (our traditional breakfast) and just hung out for the day. We missed being around family, but it was so fun watching the kids enjoy themselves.

3 comments:

Heather said...

How cute, I just love the pic of Beau and the girls at the top of the stairs...looks like you have 4 kids...lol ;)

4HessGirls said...

I love the picture of your family at the top of the stairs. Cute!

all about the girls said...

Cute, cute! Looks like you had a great Christmas!