The girls needed some new jammies so I decided to make them instead of buying them. They turned out pretty cute! I realized that they weren't much cheaper then buying them though :).
Aren't they adorable? (The kids not the jammies, okay the jammies too)
of course we had to get a bum picture! :) They were being so silly!
And of course the model pose :)
Aren't they adorable? (The kids not the jammies, okay the jammies too)
of course we had to get a bum picture! :) They were being so silly!
And of course the model pose :)
3 comments:
Beautiful jammies--you did an excellent job! It doesn't matter the cost, to me no jammies are better than homemade jammies!
Those are so cute! Great job!
Okay, I just realized I am posting as my mother in law! Oops! It's just Becky! We're here for kite festival weekend--some some way cool lighted kites last night with the fireworks. Never seen that before!
Post a Comment