The story of Olivia, Taryn, Kerrigan & Asher...and their Mom & Dad too!
Thursday, April 19, 2007
Suprise!!
I'm sorry if you find this a little gross, but I too excited to care!! I'm not too far a long so I think the due date is on Christmas! I'll keep you all posted.
YAY!! I'm sooo excited for you guys and now I have a pregnant partner ;) You'll have to let me in on what to expect.... Keep in touch, let me know how things are going for you!! Congratulations AGAIN!!
4 comments:
Congratulations! This is wonderful news!
YAY!! I'm sooo excited for you guys and now I have a pregnant partner ;) You'll have to let me in on what to expect.... Keep in touch, let me know how things are going for you!!
Congratulations AGAIN!!
That is so awesome!!! Congratulations! I hope you are feeling well and everything goes smoothly! What an exciting year for you guys!
Oops, I think I'm posting on my husbands address--it's really Becky!!
Post a Comment