Beau has been in Jacksonville the past week or so doing some training. So I took the weekend, left the girls with a good friend and drove the 4hrs. up there to visit him for the weekend. It was a wonderful weekend. We went to St. Augustine, drank from the Fountain of Youth, had the BEST hot chocolate in the world!, did a little shopping and ate some really yummy food. It was a wonderful weekend and it reminded me of all the reason why I love me darling husband!
Monday, February 05, 2007
My weekend away
Beau has been in Jacksonville the past week or so doing some training. So I took the weekend, left the girls with a good friend and drove the 4hrs. up there to visit him for the weekend. It was a wonderful weekend. We went to St. Augustine, drank from the Fountain of Youth, had the BEST hot chocolate in the world!, did a little shopping and ate some really yummy food. It was a wonderful weekend and it reminded me of all the reason why I love me darling husband!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh what a great picture of you two! Tell Beau I'm sorry about the Bears game :( Hope you guys are doing well! I miss you!!
Post a Comment