I know I've been pretty lazy at keeping this updated lately. I'm sorry for that. Beau has been gone for a week now and his one request yesterday was for me to keep this updated. How can I let him down:)! Things have been busy while he's been gone. I'm still working 4 days a week and I've also started weight training with a personal trainer at the YMCA. Boy is she kicking my butt!!! It helps that I'm doing the program with two of my co-workers so we keep each other going. Olivia has swim lessons 2 times a week and she just loves it! It's hard to get her out of the pool when her time is over, even though it is getting a lot cooler around here. Taryn is being Taryn, driving us all crazy! What a little hurricane she is, I often wonder if my house will survive Hurricane Taryn! She's talking a lot now it seems like she has a new word everyday.
I've also been helping a friend of mine plan her wedding. That's been a lot of fun. It's just a small wedding, but it makes me more and more excited to get going on my Event Planning degree. I wish we were in a better situation for me to go to school. Hopfully the next time we move.
So that's the update. Nothing too exciting, but definatly busy. We can't wait for Beau to come home! He was in the Bahama's the last few days. He said it was really beautiful. I really would like to got there sometime. Maybe next year.
No comments:
Post a Comment