Things have been a little crazy around here lately. We seem to just be a little bit busier these days and that hasn't left much time to sit down at the computer. All four of us have been sick. Of course not all at the same time! It was nice to have Beau home to take care of me this time around. I had the flu a couple of months ago and it was really miserable, especially having to do all that mommy stuff when you have a 103 temp. Anyway, Beau had his turn yesterday, but was feeling a lot better by the evening.
I've been busy at work with meetings and trainings and all kinds of fun things that keep me away from home. It's a nice compensation though that they pay me for going to all of these meetings and trainings. Beau leaves in a week so we've been trying to spend as much family time together as we can. I think I'm in denial that he's leaving so soon. He's only been home for 3 weeks and it will be a total of 4 when they finally leave. I really try not to think about it until I absolutly have to, otherwise I'd be a basketcase for days before they actually leave. They're supposed to be home sometime before the holidays so that's a positive.
Olivia is still taking swim lessons and making some progress. She'll actually put her head under the water now! Trust me that is quite and acomplishment for her! Her swim teacher told me she is doing well, but not pushing her self to her potential (suprise suprise!) I'm sure this is not the first time Beau and I will hear this, but I didn't think we'd here it when she is only 3!
Taryn has a lot of new words which is nice because hearing 'NO!" and "MINE!" all day long is a little annoying :)! She sure is a cutie! She still loves to eat and it amazes me she is still just this tiny little thing! She is tall, but tiny. If you saw the way she eats you'd expect her to be 100lbs by now. I know all of you reading this think it can't be that much, but at work she is known as either 'garbage gut' or 'the garbage disposal'! She acts like I never feed her and everyone feels sorry for the little begger and feeds her ALL DAY LONG! They never listen to me, when I tell them not to feed her, I see them sneaking her food all the time. I need to make a sign like the have at the Zoo. DON'T FEED THE TARYN!!
No comments:
Post a Comment