We had a great Christmas this year! We decided to stay home, although I will say I did miss being around family. It was nice to wake up with just our sweet monkey's and open gifts but it would have been nice to be around family for the rest of the day
Not quite sure why Asher was crying here
Presents from Santa!
Olivia and Taryn opening their invitations and gift cards for the American Girl Store and Afternoon Tea
Asher got some cars and a train set
Princess Kerrigan....yes this is the dress I drove 2 hrs to get!
Asher and his Bears slippers....which he HATES and will not keep on his feet any longer then to put them on.
Can you tell we like Disney and Princesses around here! I just love these new dolls though they are way too cute!
Just what she wanted!
Beau wouldn't let me take a picture of him with his present...so Taryn decided to hold them up instead! Who doesn't like some new undies?!






No comments:
Post a Comment