Monday, October 03, 2011

Bring on Fall!!

I haven't had a Fall in almost 6 years!!! Can you believe it?! The last time I was able to indulge myself in the wonderful Fall season was in 2005 when I stayed with my Mom for a month while Beau was the boat in Florida. I just love Fall. Everything about Fall. The beautiful colors, smells, foods, weather. I love it all, it just might be my favorite season. And Michigan so far has not disappointed me. This past weekend, thanks to Groupon, Beau and I took the kids to a farm. We took a wagon ride, walked through a fun Corn Maze (shaped like guitar), ate homemade doughnuts and drank hot apple cider. I mean really, how much more fun could that be?! Sorry the pictures are waaaay out of order.
He looks like he's crying but he really wasn't, he was enjoying himself.

eating a doughnut!
The corn stalks in some areas were super tall, taller then Beau and I
Me and my boy


The cutest kids on the wagon




So funny, wish I would have gotten a picture of Olivia 'milking' this cow!

3 comments:

Kerilyn said...

It looks chilly there with the hats and mittens!! Fun..I love a good fall outing to a farm. We are having Max's 3rd birthday at Fog Willow Pumpkin Farm about a 25 minutes drive from us.

Erin said...

Oh the last picture is just darling! I love fall so much also...it never seems to last long enough for me.

I want a donut and apple cider now. Thanks! ;-)

all about the girls said...

So fun!! I remember you talking about missing fall....that looks like a perfect fall day!!