Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Florida

Beau and I took a little trip down to Florida for a week. We visited old friends, old stopping grounds and had a relaxing time with out any crazy little girls! My mom flew in from Missouri to watch the girls. I actually felt really bad for her because the day after we left North Carolina got a major storm and school was canceled for 2 1/2 days! My poor mom was stuck inside our tiny house with three crazy girls for 4 days!!!! But she survived and so did they. I love my Momma!
We stopped and visited my brother Mitchell and his family. I jus love my SIL! We are about 10 years apart but we get along so well, I'm so happy she married my brother!
squishy Riker, this little boy cracks me up!
This little girl holds one big piece of my heart! My Niece Mileena...I {heart} her!
My gorgeous friend Angela, one of the few reasons I miss Florida

No comments: