Thursday, August 26, 2010

Ridin' the Bus

The big day that Taryn has been waiting for all summer! Today she got to ride the........
SCHOOL BUS! The silly girl
all the girls waiting for the school bus. K was sad she couldn't go with the big girls. That's Haylie (our neighbor) on the end there.

All aboard!
My big Kindergartner!

2 comments:

Kerilyn said...

Aww...so cute of Taryn!!! I love how you have a school bus come and everything!!! I'm sure she had lots of good stories to tell you from her first day. :-)

4HessGirls said...

So adorable!I hope the girls had a great day at school. Next year all 4 of mine will be in school....just wait until Olivia is in HIGH SCHOOL then you will feel OLD. Your not old Lenette. I love Taryn's lady bug bag...is that her lunch bag? Hope all is going well with your little ones I'm so happy for you and Beau...you got your BOY!!!