These pictures are out of order..oh well! While my mom was here we took an afternoon trip to Fort Macon. It's an old Civil War Fort right next to Beau's Coast Guard Station. Let me just say that I haven't been outside much this summer. It's been way tooo HOT and I don't do hot! But my mom was here and we needed something to do, so I relented. Yikes, was it hot! But we managed well for the most part. Kerrigan did have the mother of all meltdowns at the end as we were leaving though. Never seen her throw this big of a fit! Threw herself on the ground, kicking and screaming. She wanted me to pick her up and carry her. Sorry kiddo too hot and we had a stroller for you! I had to leave her and walk away with all kinds of people staring at me. Kerrigan kept yelling 'don't leave me', 'don't leave me!'. Olivia was really concerned that I was really going to leave her there, but I wasn't. She finally got up....ugh! I love being a mom, I love being a mom, I love being a mom! lol! :)
the meltdown!
my crazy mom climbing in a crawl space in the fort!!! She cracks me up!!!
1 comment:
I missed this post somehow. I'm still laughing about Lady K...only because, boy, can I relate! The whole "people staring"...yup, happens to me! :-) Parenting is blissful all the time, 24 hours a day, right!? Cute pic of you with your kiddos!
Post a Comment