Monday, July 12, 2010

Chores

I know we should have probably done this a long time ago, but when one has a bit of OCD it's kinda hard to let go! :) My friends have been encouraging me for months now that the girls are old enough to do chores around the house, but I've been putting it off because I like things done a certain way and I don't like the idea of having to go back and do the job over again once the kids are done. With more encouragement form my husband we decided we should teach Olivia how to load the dishwasher. She's done a pretty good job so far and since she's actually excited about the prospect of doing 'chores' I suppose we should teach her the correct way to do them while she still wants too.
They aren't doing any chores here exactly, just looking for Kerrigan's swimsuit, but it's pretty darn cute so I thought I'd add it!


3 comments:

Kerilyn said...

I get this sense that I would want my Max to marry a girl like Olivia (when she's older of course!)..she's going to grow up to be just as wonderful as her mom. I just know it!

The pic of K and T is so stinkin' cute!!

Erin said...

Olivia's smile is priceless! Aren't you lucky.

Also, lovin' the dryer photo! Kid tushies!

Anonymous said...

Liv looks like she is 16 :(
the dryer pic is crackin me up!