Thursday, June 24, 2010

Catching Up

I have a little catching up to do, don't I?! Let's start with my handsome husband! I briefly mentioned it several weeks ago, but today it became official, Beau is an official college GRADUATE! His diploma arrived via UPS just after dinner and he was so happy! His comment to me, "now I'm officially smarter then you!" lol! He's such a dork, but I love him!


I signed the girls up for a week of Art Camp this summer. I knew I needed to keep them occupied so they didn't drive me crazy! They had a blast especially Taryn! Here is a picture of the paper mache' fish that they made as their final project.

And last but not least, we've been spending a lot of time in the pool already this summer. With the temperature consistently in the high 90's and the heat index well into the 100's it has been so nice to have a pool right outside our back door! It's a small pool so the water is pretty warm, but I don't care it's been so much fun! At first Kerrigan was a bit of a pain in the water, always wanting me to hold her and going back and forth from one floatie to the next. Then I remember this wonderful floatie swimsuit a friend had given me and I slipped it right on over her regular swimsuit. Now between the arm floaties and the swimsuit she can peddle her self around the pool by herself and has been very pleasant.

This just cracks me up! Olivia has really gotten very good in the pool and I hoping with a few swim lesson during YMCA Camp this summer she will have mastered swimming!

1 comment:

Erin said...

Congrats to Beau! And your little fishies are the cutest! The paper mache ones turned out good too. ;-)