The story of Olivia, Taryn, Kerrigan & Asher...and their Mom & Dad too!
Monday, June 28, 2010
I Love This Guy!
I know it's a day early, but Beau has been dying to see it! Yes this is the 2nd time we're celebrating our 9 awesome years together! But we get to do that since we had 2 weddings!!!
Awww that was so cute! You'll have to show me how to make one, but we'll have to wait until I get enough pictures of me and Mitchell to last a whole song lol. Happy Anniversary!
3 comments:
Awww that was so cute! You'll have to show me how to make one, but we'll have to wait until I get enough pictures of me and Mitchell to last a whole song lol. Happy Anniversary!
Lenette, I was cheesin' through this whole thing. Loved your song choice and it was so fun to see you guys as young lovebirds! Congrats on 9 years!
That was very nice Lenette. You sure do have a good hubby and father. Happy Anniversary!
Post a Comment