I know it's not the best picture of her, but here is our little Babe Ruther! I think she looks awfully adorable!! If you look closely those are monkey's on her socks, how cute is that?! The season is almost over so I figured I'd better document her second year of Little League. She has improved so much this year and has had a couple of really good games! She is hitting off of the pitching machine a majority of the time now and has gotten some really amazing hits! I have to admit that I haven't been able to make it to many of her games, but Beau has been working with her and we are so proud of her!
And here is Little Miss Sunshine, who insisted on having her picture taken too!
3 comments:
Olivia looks like the STAR of the team with her little stance. So cute!! Boy, is she growing up...you guys must just beam watching her play!! And look at Lady K...she reminds me of Mazzy with her little cock of the head and smile. Too sweet!
Love it!!!
Superstars! Gorgeous girls! Love Olivia's socks.
Post a Comment