After Ellis Island we had a very important reservation to have Afternoon Tea! I think most of us would say this was our most favorite part of the trip. The brownstone building was gorgeous and the tea was fantastic! It was a great experience and I think we will be adding this as a regular part of our trip.
How cute is this place?!


Just gotta love this place setting!
We each got our own tea so we each ordered a different kind so we could try it all. So good! I think we all drank about two pots each! I even bought some to bring home with me.
It was a 5 course deal. The first course was a personal quiche
2nd course, tea sandwiches, as many as we'd like
3rd course, was scones with clotted cream and raspberry jam (yum!)
Wish I could relive it! :)
Later that night we went back to the hotel got dressed up and headed out to see Lion King on Broadway.
Just gotta love this place setting!
3rd course, was scones with clotted cream and raspberry jam (yum!)
4th course, crepe layered vanilla cream cake
5th course, chocolate covered strawberries and cookies
1 comment:
Your tea experience seemed like so much fun! YUM!
Post a Comment