Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Early Easter

Beau's sister and her family are coming to visit us on Easter this year! We are so excited, we can't wait for them to come! They don't do the Easter Bunny and we do, so we thought it would make things easier for the kids (ours and theirs) if we just did Easter a week early this year. It actually worked out really well and I'm considering doing it early every year. That way we can really focus on the real meaning of Easter on Easter. We'll see how it goes next year. I wish I could have gotten the girls reaction when the first went downstairs, it was hilarious! Beau and I sent them downstairs 'to watch cartoons' :), we stayed upstairs and just listened we were cracking up! This was the note that my very very talented friend Courtney a.k.a the Easter Bunny wrote up for the kids explaining the early baskets.
The loot!
Taryn's goodies!

Kerrigan playing with playdough

They also got to wear their Easter dresses to church. My church has a big conference on Easter, that we stay at home and watch on TV so they wouldn't have gotten a chance to wear them, so it all worked out really well. We're going to church with Beau on Easter so they get to wear them again.
Gotta love the glasses!!!!


Aren't they adorable?!
I tried to get a better picture of them together, but well....you know how difficult that is!

1 comment:

all about the girls said...

How fun!! And your girls are beautiful as always!