Beau finally went out and bought me a new camera! He did it all on his own, picked out a great one and yet here I post with no pictures! I have such a lack of motivation going on these days. I think the only reason I even shower in the morning is so that people don't have suffer through my stinkiness. Thank goodness my MIL was here these last 2 weeks or my dishes may still be sitting in the sink! And my husband for making dinner on more then one occasion or my children might have been removed from my house for neglect! This pregnancy is taking a toll on me physically, I am super tired all the time. If I don't take a nap during the day, I am done for by 8pm. Which for those of you that know me, NEVER happens. I am a night owl, I easily can stay up on a regular basis until 1am. I enjoy my quiet evenings. But even if I do happen to get a nap in I'm in bed by 10pm.
The Medicine that the Dr. gave me only worked kind of. And this last week as been the hardest of them all. I've thrown up several times and just feel yucky all the time. I feel so hungry, which makes me feel sick, but nothing sounds appealing and after I do eat something that makes me feel sick. So pretty much it's a loose, loose situation. And the evenings are the worst that's when I usually end up throwing up. I keep hoping that this will be the last week for all of this and that maybe I can have a few months of feeling good.
I am starting to get a little bit of a belly. Hasn't gotten to big as of late, but I was already growing out of my pants several weeks ago. I'll be 12 weeks tomorrow and you probably can't tell I'm pregnant, just getting chubby ;).
The girls are doing well, all a little sad that Oma is gone. They really enjoyed having her here. It was a nice visit and hopefully she will be able to come back for a visit around Olivia's Birthday. I'm hoping to have my ultrasound around then and I've invited her to be there for that. I have a Drs. appt on Thursday so I should find out more about when I will have the ultrasound.
Well, I suppose I should go make my family some dinner....ugh, thank-goodness for frozen pizza! lol!
No comments:
Post a Comment