Thursday, February 11, 2010

9 Wonderful Years!!

Yesterday Beau and I celebrated 9 years of marriage! We sent the kids to bed early and had a really nice dinner together. Nothing fancy or overly romantic, just quiet! Then we took turns watching basketball and 'my' TV shows together...we must be getting old! I LOVE being married to this guy! He makes me laugh and takes such good care of me and our girls! And did I mention he's pretty darn handsome too! Thanks baby for making these last 9 years so wonderful!


Our Anniversary dinner! Fettuccine with prosciutto and cream sauce, garlic bread and salad.

desert! Chocolate bundles with chocolate ganache! Oh my....soo good!

5 comments:

Erin said...

Congrats! Dinner looks so yummy!

4HessGirls said...

Happy Aniversary!!! That dinner looks delicious! I love the pic of you and Beau you both look great...cute couple!

Brook said...

You look gorgeous!

Kerilyn said...

Awww....that looked like you two had a great night! That dinner looked fancy to me! I agree with those above, great pic of you two!

all about the girls said...

Congrats!!! And you're not old, you just had terrible luck this weekend and made the best of it!!! You two are so cute!