So I finally am posting about my fun fun Birthday weekend. My friend Jessie and I head off to Raleigh Sunday morning. We found our hotel (a Marriott at an amazingly great price!!!) then found an fantastic mall (mall's don't exist around here so we get excited about really ones!), ate at PF Chang's (neither of us had eaten there before and it was so good!), did a little shopping and then headed back to the hotel to get ready.
Us before we left
It was so hot and humid when we first got there, thankfully it cooled of a bit before the concert started
Rascal Flatts!
Yes and I'm the sober one!
I have more pictures but decided not to bore you too much with them, but if you are interested you can head over to my facebook page to see them. It was so much fun! Darius Rucker was fantastic! Took me back to my High School days. Rascal Flatts was so good and I'm so glad Beau bought me such a wonderful present and I'm so happy that Jessie agreed to go with me!
3 comments:
Jealous!!
I'm glad you had a good time!
Happy Birthday!! I am such a loser for forgetting to call you!
Post a Comment